Fruit Salsa And Cinnomon Sugar Chips (gluten and dairy free).
You can have Fruit Salsa And Cinnomon Sugar Chips (gluten and dairy free) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salsa And Cinnomon Sugar Chips (gluten and dairy free)
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 1 of Nectarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple juice.
- You need 5 of Flour or corn tortillas (depending if you want gluten free or not).
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Olive oil or Vegetable oil (whatever you prefer).
Fruit Salsa And Cinnomon Sugar Chips (gluten and dairy free) instructions
- Creating your fruit salsa: Cut your apple and nectarine into chunks.
- Put your raspberries, blueberries, pineapple juice, apples, and nectarine into a blender.
- Use the pur?e setting to slowly blend the salsa. Leave the salsa chunky if you like.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve. If it looks watery just stir it around or put in the freezer.
- Making your Cinnamon Sugar chips: cut your tortillas (corn or flour) into triangles. You can make as many as you want. 5 tortillas should make about 30 chips..
- Make your cinnamon sugar mixture with equal parts cinnamon to sugar. Make as much as you need to sprinkle on your chips..
- Get a pan hot with your oil and vanilla extract. BE CAREFUL WHEN POURING THE VANILLA, it spits everywhere because of the alcohol inside it..
- Place your tortilla triangles into the pan and fry until a golden brown color..
- When they are done frying dash your cinnamon sugar topping on the back and the front of each chip..
- Add more of the oil and vanilla to the pan after every two times of frying the chips..
- Take your fruit salsa out of the fridge and enjoy!.