Bacon chicken pasta. This Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do. It's unapologetically indulgent, and loaded with all the essential food groups – cream, parmesan, chicken and BACON. Chicken pasta recipes can get boring and repetitive.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Pasta is our go-to dinner and there are few flavor combos we appreciate more than chicken, bacon and ranch, so it was only a matter of time before we introduced them to one another. This chicken-bacon-ranch pasta dish is an easy dinner that has the potential to be even easier when you use precooked bacon and rotisserie chicken. You can have Bacon chicken pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon chicken pasta
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken diced up (I used chicken strips).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- You need 3/4 can of corn (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion (I used yellow).
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of box of penne pasta.
This Creamy Chicken Bacon Pasta with Peas is one of those special finds. Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the oil on a medium heat, in a large frying pan. Creamy Chicken Bacon Pasta There are all kinds of crazy, adventurous, brand-new recipes out there for dishes we've never had before and that we're excited to try one day. Sometimes, though, all we really want – sometimes all anybody really needs – is a really good, really classic pasta dish.
Bacon chicken pasta instructions
- I cooked the bacon til crisp and pulled it out and set aside.
- Then I put in celery..bell pepper.. Onion… And diced chicken cooking them in the bacon grease til chicken was cooked then I drained it so remaining grease was gone.
- Meanwhile I cooked whole wheat penne pasta til done and drained it.
- When bacon was cool enough to handle I cut it into small pieces.
- In a bowl I mixed all the ingredients and added the Alfredo sauce.
- Salt and pepper to your taste and viola meal is served….
Creamy chicken pasta with bacon is easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! Full of tender chicken, spinach, tomatoes, and bacon! Melt butter in the large skillet. Cheesy Ranch Chicken Pasta is so addictive, you won't be able to have just one plate! Moist shredded chicken is paired with thick-cut crispy pieces of bacon and a creamy and cheesy ranch mixture on a bed of penne noodles for an amazing finish!