1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO. When cooked, also add butter and sprinkle with. Suzanne of Keto Karma says: "I love a good mug muffin! Sometimes it's nice to have a simple and quick recipe that doesn't involve large amounts of specialty flours or dirty dishes!
Keep in mind that the muffin will initially swell to double its size while baking in the microwave, then it will shrink. Fill the mug to a maximum of two-thirds. Whip up some keto buttercream and pipe a nice rosette on top. You can have 1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cacao powder.
- It’s 2-4 tbsp of Erythritol.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Egg beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coconut butter melted(cold).
- It’s 15 g of Dark chocolate.
These muffins can also be decorated with berries and whipped cream. And this list of Keto muffin recipes below provide ample proof. From savory breakfast egg muffins to rich and indulgent chocolate ones, there's bound to be something you'll enjoy in this list of Ketogenic muffin recipes. This is an unbelievably easy recipe — a one-minute keto microwave muffin!
1 MINUTE MUG MUFFIN 🖤 KETO step by step
- In a middle size bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add eggs, cold melted butter and chocolate. Mix until smooth..
- Divide butter into 4 well-oiled mugs..
- Bake in microwave on a high temperature (700 W) for 1-1,5 minute.
- Rest for 1 minute and serve with whipped cream. Enjoy 🦊.
The ingredients are simple: peanut butter, an egg, and baking powder! To make these instant English muffins, you'll need just a handful of ingredients. Most are essential keto and paleo ingredients, and can easily be found in supermarkets or online. The combination of blanched almond flour and coconut flour ensures that the texture is bread-like, without being dense or heavy.. Do not substitute either of them or.