Chicken Greek Gyros. This Greek Chicken Gyros is a really fab recipe for entertaining. Because it is really fast to prepare and the men can BBQ while the girls sip wine and chatter. (Joke joke JOKE!!!) Keywords: Chicken Gyros, Chicken Gyro Recipe, Greek Chicken Gyro, Greek chicken marinade. Tag @themediterraneandish on Instagram and hashtag it.
Greek Chicken Gyros – Easy, make-ahead chicken gyros! You can marinate the chicken ahead of time and whip up your homemade tzatziki too! Gyros with Greek Chicken, Tzatziki and Homemade Greek Pita Flatbread – These are loaded with fresh and exciting flavors. You can cook Chicken Greek Gyros using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Greek Gyros
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Ken's Greek salad dressing.
- Prepare of pepperoncini rings.
- Prepare of lettuce, shredded or torn.
- You need of tomatoes, sliced or diced.
- You need of olives, sliced.
- It’s of cucumbers, sliced.
- You need of tzaziki sauce (or plain Greek yogurt with Greek seasonings).
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- It’s of Hungry Girl mini fold-its.
- You need of Hummus.
Bland doesn't exist in this wrap, which is one of my favorite things about it. Greek Chicken Gyros are easy, flavorful, make ahead and healthy – winning! The combination of juicy Greek lemon chicken, creamy cucumber dill tzatziki, fresh crisp veggies, and tangy feta wrapped in. Homemade Greek Gyros with Tzatziki Recipe
Chicken Greek Gyros instructions
- Dice or slice chicken breasts and stir fry in coconut oil..
- Toss in Ken's Greek salad dressing.
- Assemble gyros with toppings listed, according to preference.
- Wrap in Hungry Girl (or other preferred low carb wrap).
Chicken Gyros. featured in Homemade Food Truck Favorites. This Greek gyro chicken salad is one of those types of salads that makes a statement, declaring that Mediterranean dishes are just as good in a bowl as they are stuffed in a pita or grilled on a skewer. Easy to make chicken gyros that only take minutes to throw into the slow cooker! They are light and delicious and packed with amazing greek flavor! I have been all about my slow cooker lately.