Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. Great recipe for Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche. This dish is seen served with an avocado sauce. Of coconut milk and blend in blender.
This sausage, leek and spinach quiche is packed with all your favorites for tons of flavor! It starts with an easy sweet potato crust that's topped with savory sausage, leeks and spinach in a creamy dairy-free egg mixture, then baked to perfection. Peel your sweet potato and slice it into very thin rounds – these rounds will form the crust. You can cook Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche
- Prepare of hash.
- You need 1 large of sweet potato – diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 yellow pepper and 1/2 green for color).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic -minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 4 oz of stake or left over pot roast or other left over meats chopped coarsely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne.
- You need of Quiche.
- You need 1/2 small of zucchini and yellow squash grated.
- It’s 1 small of carrot grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
How to make sweet potato hash. Place sweet potatoes in a glass casserole dish, and sprinkle them with garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, pepper, and paprika. Paleo Quiche with Butternut Squash Crust, Veggies, and Sausage This paleo quiche has an easy butternut squash crust and is packed with sausage, veggies and tons of flavor. Veggie-Packed Paleo Quiche – A Clean Bake Ingredients: grain free pie crust, spinach, red bell pepper, sweet onion, nutritional yeast (optional), fresh herbs (optional), eggs, unsweetened vanilla almond milk or full-fat coconut milk, coarse salt, coarse ground black pepper.
Paleo sweet potato hash with crust-less veggie quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grate veggies add salt let sit for 10 mins. Come back and squeeze all water from veggies. You want them dry as possible..
- Saute sweet potatoes, onions and garlic in coconut oil until potatoes are soft. Turn off and let rest..
- Chop meats to be used in hash. Set aside..
- Whip eggs and coconut milk together add spices..
- Add grated veggies to egg mixture and pour into non-stick pie pan. Slide into oven let bake until puffy and golden brown on top. About 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn satued sweet potatoes mix back on low heat and add cooked meat saute untill hot. (About 6-8 mins).
- When potatoes are hot add bell peppers. Cover and let set off the heat..
- When the quiche is cooked remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 mins. Cut, plate and enjoy!.
Paleo Broccoli Quiche with Bacon This Paleo broccoli quiche is easy to make and perfect as a make ahead breakfast or to bring to brunch! It's loaded with caramelized onions, savory sautéed broccoli and crisp bacon, plus has a secret "cheesy" ingredient while remaining dairy free! I used to eat my sweet potatoes and sausage with crispy kale – which I still do about once per week, but for this recipe, I wanted to mainly focus on the sweet potatoes and sausage, with the other components being supportive in the background. Peppers and onions complemented the sweet potato hash perfectly and also go so well with the eggs cooked right into the hash. Quiche might seem like one of those tricky things to make, but it's actually super easy to prepare.