Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce. Alternately melt butter with garlic in a small microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir lemon juice into butter mixture. This shrimp recipe couldn't get any easier and you'll be dreaming about this sauce!
This recipe is the simplest and best way to grill just about any firm fish & is. My favorite fish for this is tilipia, but any white fish filets would work. It is perfect with rice and a green vegetable. You can have Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp..peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 of fish filets.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
I found a website that has a picture of the Knorr seasoning (it doesn't seem to have Swiss in the name Melt the butter and add remaining sauce ingredients. This easy garlic butter shrimp is succulent shrimp tossed in an easy garlic and lemon sauce. Keto Seafood Recipes that's a treat for all Fish lovers – Hike n Dip. Shrimp Scampi is the ultimate Italian Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Made a half size version of this, oopsied and put the butter in before the.
Microwave Steamed Shrimp/Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce step by step
- Mix oil, butter, lemon juice and garlic on bottom of steamer..
- Place tray on top. Season shrimp/fish with salt and pepper..
- Lock lid, open vent and cook 3-4 mins..
- Carefully remove and stir the sauce. Pour over the shrimp/fish. Sprinkle with parsley..
- If you like, serve with simple tartar sauce and shrimp sauce: For tartar sauce mix a little mayo, ketchup, relish and lemon juice. For the shrimp sauce mix a little ketchup with some horseradish..
Sweet shrimp, spicy shrimp, garlic shrimp, buttery shrimp. freshy fresh parsley and soaked in lemon butter sauce, shrimp. These little guys are cooked with a light lemon butter sauce that's just enough to drizzle on steamed veggies or. You'll be amazed that you can make this simple, elegant pasta in mere minutes. Serve with crusty bread to soak up all of the garlic lemon sauce. Sauté this lobster-like shrimp in Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce for a memorable meal that takes minutes to make.