Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker) Delicata Squash Mac & Cheese. Make life easier with Instant Pot, the programmable pressure & multi cooker. Remove the skin, cut squashes in half and use a fork to scoop out the seeds. The amount of water and cooking time remain the same.
Your next meal is about be served. It is difficult to beat, isn't? Pressure Cooker Picadillo Stuffed Delicata Squash is a Cuban one pot dish, made with ground beef or turkey, rice and/or quinoa and Winter Squash. You can have Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker) Delicata Squash Mac & Cheese using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker) Delicata Squash Mac & Cheese
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Delicata or Butternut Squash Puree (about 3 small Delicata Squash).
- You need 12 oz of Box Penne Pasta.
- It’s 3 cup of Water (+about 1 c more if making squash puree).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 1% milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shredded Cheese (Sharp Cheddar or Mac & Cheese Blend).
Pressure Cooker Picadillo Stuffed Delicata Squash As a result of growing up in Miami, Florida, I tend to do a lot of Asian and Cuban cooking. It also features a new inner pot that is compatible with electric, ceramic, gas or induction stovetops, so it can replace. This one includes a chapter with information on the benefits of pressure cooking, step-by-step electric pressure cooking, how to use the IP, safety tips, converting your recipes, and cleaning and care of the pressure cooker. Cut off the stem end of the squash, cut the squash in half and remove the seeds with a spoon.
Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker) Delicata Squash Mac & Cheese instructions
- To make Delicata squash puree put 1 c of water into the Instant Pot. Add the trivet and put 3 small whole (do not pierce) squashes onto it. Cook on Manual High for 10 minutes, quick releasing the pressure. Allow the squashes to cool. Remove the skin, cut squashes in half and use a fork to scoop out the seeds. Discard skin & seeds. Put the pulp into a food processor. Add Pumpkin Pie Spice and Curry to pulp and blend until smooth. You may have to add a little water to get a smooth consistency..
- Start with clean and dried Instant Pot liner. Add 12 oz box of Penne and enough water to cover pasta (about 3 cups.).
- Cook pasta on manual high 1 minute less than half of the cooking time. For instance, if box directions say boil for 10 minutes-set the IP for 4 minutes. After cooking, do a quick release (watch for water spatter.).
- Open lid and scoop off most of the water, leaving maybe 1/2- 3/4 cup in pot with pasta..
- Add the garlic powder and onion powder to the milk. Stir and then add the mixture to the pot..
- Next add 6 oz of grated cheese and stir until mostly melted..
- Add the squash puree and stir..
- Put the pot on sauté and stir mixture for 3-5 minutes until hot and mixture is smooth..
- Remove liner from pot and allow to cool slightly before serving. Add salt & white or black pepper to taste. Mixture will thicken as it cools..
Add water to the pressure cooker pot. Place the spaghetti squash on a steamer basket or rack in the pot. Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians aiming to be Safe, Convenient and Dependable. To make this recipe in the slow cooker: If you don't have a pressure cooker at all, try this recipe in the slow cooker. Home / Recipes / Vegetarian / Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Squash.