NYFRB Shredded Pork, instant pot. This Instant Pot Pulled Pork is so easy, delicious, and takes less than half the time to make- start to finish- than making it in the oven! Here is a really easy Instant Pot pork shoulder recipe you will love. Amazing barbecue pulled pork sandwiches made in your pressure cooker that even my little one loves.
An Insta Pot is one of the most popular brands of electric pressure cookers. They are easy to use and your Instant Pot can help you create these delicious Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork! Rub the spice mixture all over the pork. You can cook NYFRB Shredded Pork, instant pot using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of NYFRB Shredded Pork, instant pot
- It’s 3 lb of Boneless Pork Shoulder.
- Prepare 2 of Not Your Father's Root Beer, bottles.
- Prepare 8-10 pieces of thick cut bacon strips.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of EVOO.
- It’s 8-10 of Burger buns.
- You need of BBQ Sauce.
Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together. Add pork roast chunks to rub mix and coat well. This Instant Pot Pork Shoulder recipe is the perfect recipe for Instant Pot beginners or anyone wanting to see just how well the Instant Pot works. You can easily get flavorful, tender, pork on the table in just under one hour, without spending an hour in the kitchen!
NYFRB Shredded Pork, instant pot step by step
- Using the sauté function on the instant pot, place EVOO in pot, then brown the pork shoulder on each side..
- When pork is browned on each side, cancel sauté function. Pour both bottles rootbeer into instant pot with the pork. Drape pork with bacon pieces..
- Close instant pot lid, set top to sealing..
- Press manual, then press adjust to increase to 120 minutes.
- When Instant pot beeps when finished, let pot natural release for 20 min, then carefully quick release pressure. Transfer pork and bacon to a dish. Cover with foil and let rest 10 minutes. Then shred pork and break up bacon pieces..
- Serve on top of buns, and drizzle with your favorite BBQ sauce. Enjoy!.
Instant Pot Pulled Pork is seasoned to perfection, and mouthwateringly tender! Make this easy and super flavorful pulled pork using a pork loin roast and have your family's new favorite instant pot pork recipe on the table in an hour! With the Instant Pot, it's no longer an all-day affair to cook up a batch of ultra-tender saucy pulled pork. A lot of pulled pork recipes start with a dry rub or brine, with the option to mix in BBQ sauce after cooking, but not this one. To keep it easy while getting lots of rich, smoky-sweet flavor, the pork gets cooked directly in the sauce.