Instant Pot Beef Stew. Best Ever Instant Pot Beef Stew – This mouthwatering and easy to make Instant Pot Beef Stew is sure to become one of your favorite ever Instant Pot recipes! Tender beef is simmered in a super flavorful and hearty broth that's packed with veggies! Well, you guys, it is way past time for me to.
Wait for pot to heat up, then add oil. Add half the stew meat to pot and season with salt and lots of pepper to taste. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is filled with tender pieces of beef, potatoes and carrots in a rich and flavorful broth. You can have Instant Pot Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 lbs of Beef Stew meat, 1-2" chunks.
- You need 3 Tbls of flour.
- You need 2 Tbls of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 pkg of McCormick Beef Stew seasoning.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 3 Cups of baby carrots, 16oz bag.
- You need 1 of onion, large diced.
- It’s 1 of large celery rib, diced.
- It’s 3 Tbls of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 of medium baby red potatoes, 1 1/2 lbs.
- You need 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of fresh parsley.
This pressure cooker beef stew is a quick and easy twist on the classic recipe! When you're craving a warm, hearty meal, there's nothing like a comforting bowl of beef stew. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is full of melt-in-your-mouth beef, hearty vegetables, and a rich broth. You won't believe how quickly and easily it comes together.
Instant Pot Beef Stew step by step
- Toss beef with flour..
- Press sauté button, put Olive oil in pot, brown beef on all sides..
- Press cancel button. Add stew seasoning packet and water..
- Add remaining ingredients except for the parsley..
- Place lid on pot, and vent to seal..
- Press Meat/Stew button, and adjust pressure to high, and 30-35 minutes..
- When pot beeps at finish, allow to natural release until the pin drops..
- Top with fresh parsley, Serve with fresh bread. Enjoy!.
This Instant Pot Beef Stew is the perfect meal for a chilly day. It is warm and full of comforting textures and flavors. Cooking it in the Instant Pot is a game. Instant Pot Beef Stew While there's no denying that a pot of stew bubbling away for a few hours on the stovetop makes for an amazing-smelling kitchen, u sing an Instant Pot instead makes for a beef stew that can go from pulling ingredients out of the refrigerator to sitting down at the dinner table in just about an hour. When the timer goes off, release pressure manually using quick pressure release.