Instant Pot Pork Carnitas. Carefully remove the pork from the pot to a parchment-lined baking sheet and shred. Place pork, jalapeños, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper, coriander, and cumin in Instant Pot. Toss with your hands until well combined.
Mojo sauce: A citrusy garlic sauce that we'll make with beer (or. Place pork shoulder cubes & fat into the Instant Pot's inner pot. Season very generously with kosher salt and ground black pepper. You can have Instant Pot Pork Carnitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- Prepare 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 packet of sazon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or 3 tbsp pureed.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
These pork carnitas would take all day in my crockpot. These Instant Pot Crispy Pork Carnitas are flavorful, tender, juicy, zesty, and they could not be easier to make! Toss it all in your Instant Pot, let it cook, and listo! These are great to make tacos, tostadas, sandwiches, sliders, arepas and more.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas instructions
- Season pork shoulder with pepper and salt, then sear in instant pot with saute function until browned on all sides.
- Allow meat to cool, then use a sharp knife to cut into meat and insert slivers of garlic throughout.
- Combine cumin, sazon, oregano, dry adobo seasoning, and garlic powder, and rub into meat on all sides.
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, and Chipotle peppers to the pot. Cook using the meat function on high pressure for 45 minutes..
These Instant Pot Pork Carnitas are highly versatile and a fall-apart-tender pork recipe that can be served in so many ways. For starters, this seasoned, tender pork is delicious in lettuce wraps, tacos, salads, or served over rice. Keywords: Instant Pot Pork Carnitas, instant pot pulled pork, mexican pulled pork, pork tacos, pulled pork recipe. Carnitas are such a wonderful thing to make for the family or as a meal to share. Our Slow Cooker Carnitas recipe is a fan favorite, which is why we're excited to bring you an Instant Pot variation!.