Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup. Instant Pot® Tuscan Bean & Sausage Soup Brings The Flavors & Aromas Of Italy To Dinner! Our Recipe Is Reminiscent Of Italian Wedding Soup, But Is Even Easier To Prepare! This keto Instant Pot Cheesy Cabbage Soup is packed full of Italian flavors!
Add the cabbage to the pot, making note that you do not go over the max line! That would pretty much make soup! Cabbage lets off a lot of liquid when cooking. You can cook Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup
- You need 12-16 oz of polish sausage, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of ribs celery, sliced.
- It’s of small head of cabbage, large chunks.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of caraway seed, crushed.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 cups of Chicken broth.
Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add butter and stir until melted. Add onion; stir frequently until browned. Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch.
Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup step by step
- Saute sausage, onions, and celery.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Seal vent, select Soup cycle and adjust the time to 18 min. Allow a 10 min natural pressure release, then carefully release the remaining pressure..
Veggie-packed, yet still bright and fresh-tasting, the flavors in this ultra-healthy soup don't get muddy as vegetable soups sometimes do. If you want to get creative, you. Combine cabbage, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and sage in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). It's still summery out there, I know, but before you know it, the cold weather would just sneak upon us. Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Cabbage.