Instant Pot Applesauce. Peel, core and slice the apples. I use a johnny apple peeler to peel, core and slice the apples super quickly. Add your apples to the instant pot.
We spend hours creating well tested recipes. Instant Pot Applesauce – A Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipe You will love this Instant Pot Applesauce recipe. In less time it takes to drive to the grocery store and pick up the store-bought applesauce (that's usually loaded with preservatives) you can make your own. You can cook Instant Pot Applesauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Applesauce
- It’s 2 of granny Smith apples, peeled & cored, large diced.
- You need 2 of red delicious apples, peeled & cored, large diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 Tbls of raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbls of butter.
Thick Applesauce: This recipe for Instant Pot Applesauce is on the thinner side. The Instant Pot will still be able to come to pressure due to the moisture content of the apples. Instant Pot Applesauce-The perfect Beginner Recipe! When I first made applesauce in my Instant Pot, I was honestly FLOORED at how easy it was!
Instant Pot Applesauce step by step
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Lock lid and close pressure valve.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Allow a 10 minutes natural pressure release.
- Lightly mash applesauce to your desired consistency..
- Wonderful as is, or added to vanilla yogurt, or icecream!.
Once the Instant Pot has completely cooking, transfer the applesauce to a bowl and let cool completely. Stir to combine, then serve or store in a sealable container in the refrigerator. Tags: Instant Pot Applesauce Homemade applesauce is a revelation, and an Instant Pot makes it so easy! The unsweetened applesauce is flecked with vanilla bean and perfect for any recipe—or eating straight from the jar! Instant Pot Applesauce Tips & Questions.