Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats. All you need to know about zucchini. Find more results about zucchini Are you looking for boats? Research more about boats Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats.
But you can literally stuff a zucchini with anything you can think up. Recipe by: dzcarrera "This is a fairly simple to make dish that satisfies the low-carb lifestyle. When I'm feeling the need for a taco, this dish will suffice! You can cook Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion minced.
- Prepare 2 tbls of bell pepper minced.
- It’s 4 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings. These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect for using up that zucchini! And after about five weeks it feels good to be in the kitchen again! Easy Keto Low Carb Beef Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a quick, healthy recipe with ground beef, homemade taco seasoning, and cheese that is perfect for Mexican Taco Tuesday.
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Half and hollow out zucchini leaving 1/4" thick. Set aside 3/4 cup for taco mixture..
- Boil zucchini halves for 1 minute.
- Brown turkey, add spices and mix well..
- Add onion, pepper, zucchini, tomato sauce and water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Put 1/4 cup salsa in bottom of baking dish..
- Fill zucchini halves with taco mixture. Top with cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes..
- Serve with cilantro and salsa..
These zucchini tacos are low-calorie and low-carb. Use ground turkey as a substitute if you wish. Cheesy Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a great way to enjoy a low-carb taco night and get an extra serving of vegetables! Packed with a flavorful taco filling and topped with melted cheese, you won't miss the tortilla! I've decided that next summer I need to increase the size of my vegetable garden.