Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust!. Coconut Flour Pizza Crust Vegan + Keto. This recipe is inspired by my coconut flour flatbread recipe. Keto Low Carb Vegetarian Pizza This recipe works great with my Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe.
The original recipe for low carb pizza from the Fathead movie contains almond flour. The classic combination of mozzarella and cream cheese to create a chewy texture. I thought it would be a perfect candidate to adapt into a nut-free keto pizza crust recipe. You can have Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust!
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian seasoning.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 pack of organic extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
The best low carb pizza crust recipe made without eggs or cheese. You know how much I love bread that doesn't taste eggy. Before changing my way of eating to keto, I ordered from pizza places at least once a week. There was nothing better than a thin crust cheese pizza with extra sauce; it was a euphoric experience.
Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! step by step
- Drain and rinse tofu..
- Wrap tofu in paper towels and place under something heavy to remove excess moisture for about 30 mins. Change paper towels as needed..
- Smash tofu as much as possible to create a paste..
- Add and mix in all ingredients..
- Lay out on baking sheet between two sheets of parchment paper and for shape. Crust should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Remove top parchment paper but leave bottom piece. Bake @ 400 for 30 minutes. (Picture is after baked).
- Remove and add desired toppings. Bake additional 10 minutes. Broil on Hi approx. 3-5 minutes until browned..
This routine was quickly dropped and sadly missed upon starting keto. A vegetarian low-carb pizza filled with cheese and wonderful flavors on a delicious crust. Vegetarian Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza — Recipe — Diet Doctor Low carb & keto Guilt-free Pizza! With a low carb pizza crust and a low carb pizza sauce, you get a keto pizza! A year ago, if you would have told me that there's a low carb pizza recipe that tastes better than regular pizza, I would neither believe you nor want to try it.