Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad. Roasted butternut squash with garlic is a quick and easy side dish ready in less than an hour for a Nutritional Information. Roasted Butternut Squash is delicious enough to eat on its own as a side, or can be used as a starting point for recipes like Butternut Squash Soup or salads. Easy roasted butternut squash recipe with cinnamon, brown sugar and a little cayenne.
Roasted butternut squash is simple to make and full of flavor. We usually make it with savory seasonings but you can also make butternut squash with warm spices like cinnamon or nutmeg. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. You can have Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad
- You need 10 of brussel sprouts.
- You need 1 of med butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds (I used pine nuts).
- You need 1 of small red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small package of goat cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of golden raisins.
- It’s 1 package of mixed greens (or your favorite lettuce).
Fresh herbs and seasoning set off the sweetness of the butternut squash in this recipe. Roasted butternut squash cubes are so full of flavor! They make a great side dish, but my favorite way to enjoy them is Save the bottom part for Roasted Butternut and Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Breakfast Burrito Bowls, or to. This savory roasted butternut squash is a wonderful side vegetable to serve with any fall or winter meal.
Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad step by step
- Pull the outer layers of the brussel sprouts and put into the bowl. When you get to the center of the brussel, cut into thin slices and also add to the bowl..
- Add your mixed greens.
- Peel the outside of your butternut squash and dice into small pieces. Toss in a little bit of oil and salt and pepper..
- Roast in a 375 ° oven for 25-30 mins or until soft..
- Toss all your remaining ingredients into the bowl. Add your favorite dressing (I use a homemade maple balsamic which I will post soon).
- Top with goat cheese and enjoy..
Sage and seasonings flavor the squash. Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with pecans, bacon, onion, dried cranberries, parmesan cheese and a simple balsamic vinaigrette. Temperature is an important factor in getting roasted butternut squash just right. Roasted butternut squash with cinnamon and maple brings out all the wonderful flavors of fall and makes a great addition to your Thanksgiving table. A simple dish with simple flavors.