Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes. Stir-fry the marinated pork until brown. Then add in cooked tofu, peppers, and celery. Stir-fry everything together for another couple minutes until combined.
In some cases, they completely omit garlic, like today's recipe Chicken Stir Fry with Celery, Carrot and Cashew. But even if no garlic is added to the dish, it still gives you a hint of the Chinese-style dish and it certainly looks exactly like a Chinese dish. See great recipes for Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes too! You can have Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes
- You need 5 of Celery sticks, diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 6 oz of braised tofu, thinly shredded.
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast, baked and sliced.
- It’s 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper, for color, optional.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of fish sauce or salt.
- Prepare of honey or sugar.
Return tofu to wok; add rice wine, salt, sugar, and white pepper. Finally back up in Minnesota and my daughter Amy, the dietitian, fixed a vegetable stir fry with tofu and chicken. I became the designated vegetable chopper and she finished this delicious meal. Above video shows how to de-bone a Chicken.
Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes instructions
- Heat up olive oil and saute minced garlic until aromatic for about a few seconds. Add sliced celery and saute for about 30 seconds until celery is aromatic and slightly withered. Set aside..
- Turn down the heat to medium and add a little bit oilve oil and saute shredded tofu, chicken and red bell pepper for about 1 minutes until aromatic..
- Add celery back into the wok and keep saute. Adjust seasoning using fish sauce, a drop of honey or pinch of sugar to bring out the flavor of this dish. Serve as an entree or side dish with rice..
- Replace chicken with carrots, green peppers or wood ear mushroom for vegan version..
This spicy stir-fry has an Asian flavor and can be served with rice. Add chicken strips, and toss to coat. Add the rest of the vegetables and a pinch of sugar. Use a knife to help peel tissues in celery stalks. Stir fry chicken until colour turns white and cooked.