Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon. Great recipe for Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon. try it!!!! 🙂 Wrap the pork chop with the bacon starting at one end overlapping with each slice. Heat fry pan place bacon wrapped pork chops and sear. In a bowl mix eggs, coconut milk, and seasonings until well blended.
When onions are translucent add mushrooms. Saute until onions are golden brown.. Wipe mushrooms with a slightly damp paper towel to clean them, then slice in half. You can have Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon
- It’s of seared tuna and marinade.
- It’s 2 of tuna stakes.
- It’s 1 of fresh squeezed lime.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder or 1 teaspoon fresh grated.
- It’s of Sauted spinach, mushrooms, onions, and bacon.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 small of red onion cut in half and sliced thin.
- It’s 2 medium of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 3 of srips of bacon sliced into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic sliced thin or minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Place the bacon fat/lard or tallow in a large skillet and place of medium-high heat. I have made these several times. Going low carb (sometimes keto) gave me a new lease on life. Pour over the ahi tuna steaks and turn over to coat completely.
Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon step by step
- Whisk marinade ingredients add tuna stake set in fridge for about 20 mins. Turning at lesst once so the fish is completely covered.
- Heat fry pan add chopped bacon.
- Fry bacon until light brown. Add onions and mushrooms.
- Cook bacon, onions, and mushrooms until onions are translucent. Add garlic..
- Meanwhile, place flat top grill on stove and heat on low temp. Or ready another fry pan for tuna..
- When garlic has become a beautiful light brown and the bacon is well cooked add 3 cups of fresh spinach. ** I would only add one cup at a time because fresh spinach is so fluffy until it cooks down.**.
- On the flat top (or fry pan) add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and place tuna on..
- Sear tuna on each side for about 2 min. You want the center of the stake to be nice, pink, and juicy!.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!.
- Last note*** I love tasted almond slices so I topped the sauted spinach with some. :).
Spinach, Mushroom, Bacon and Cheese Omelette Fresh Spinach, Sautéed Mushrooms, Smoked Bacon, Green Onions and Melted Cheese. Breakfast Burrito A Warm Tortilla Filled with Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Chicken Chorizo, Cheese, Crispy Potatoe. Nom Nom Paleo® Paleo recipes and more from New York Times bestselling cookbook author Michelle Tam!. Sautéed Spinach with Bacon, Shallots, and Mushrooms. Sesame Soy Seared Ahi Tuna Salad. with edamame, scallions, shredded carrot, toasted cashews, sesame soy dressing, seaweed salad and wasabi. . with cucumber, hearts of palm, citrus vinaigrette, parsnip croutons, baby spinach and charred onion.