Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup-all the flavors of chicken enchiladas in a bowl of soup. The soup is thickened up with a can of refried beans instead of dairy…this soup can be made dairy free if you want it to be. This version is made in your electric pressure cooker in just a few minutes.
It is perfect for those nights when you are in a rush to get something on the table. I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth. After a few hours of letting it slow cook all day, this delicious bowl of soup emerged which I topped with cheese, scallions, cilantro and a dallop of sour cream. You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen.
- You need 28 oz of can, red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can black beans, drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) of cans diced green chilies.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes, with juice.
- It’s 28 oz of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Optional ingredient toppings:.
- You need of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of avocado.
- You need of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of queso fresco cheese.
How to make make chicken enchilada soup in the instant pot: Start by browning the chicken thighs on both sides in the instant pot. Remove the chicken to a plate, and then saute the vegetables in the instant pot. I love how this soup has so many hidden veggies in it, including onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and bell pepper. Chicken enchilada soup is kinda like all the flavors of traditional enchiladas melded together in one deliciously comforting bowl.
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Close the lid and vent to seal.
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes.
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure..
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup..
- Top with your favorite toppings!.
Instant Pot Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup-thick and creamy soup with all the flavors from salsa verde chicken enchiladas. Chicken and rice cook quickly in your pressure cooker along with enchilada sauce, green chilies, white beans and flavorful spices. This Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is a quick and easy recipe for a deliciously cheesy and hearty soup that everyone will love. If you are looking for an incredible soup that packs a delicious punch at the dinner table, this Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is it. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup is quick and easy to make in the pressure cooker.