Annie's Instant Pot Mac n cheese. Great recipe for Annie's Instant Pot Mac n cheese. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese – This macaroni and cheese is every family's favorite comfort food pasta recipe made easy in the Instant Pot! Follow the manufacturer's guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook.
How to make Instant Pot Mac 'n Cheese. Making Mac 'n Cheese in the Instant Pot is a lot easier than you think, guaranteed. Instant Pot Chicken and Mac and Cheese After making a delicious Instant Pot Mac and Cheese and getting rave reviews from my boys, our instant pot mac and cheese journey officially begun. You can have Annie's Instant Pot Mac n cheese using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Annie's Instant Pot Mac n cheese
- Prepare 6 oz of box Annie's Mac n cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 Tbls of milk.
- You need 2 Tbls of butter.
- You need of cheese packet from the box.
- You need of Optional addins: 2 Frozen or thawed hotdogs, 3/4 cups diced ham.
- Prepare of optional cont: 1/2 cup frozen or thawed peas or Broccoli florets.
I wanted to make a heartier mac and cheese that I could serve as dinner with a salad on the side. Instant Pot; Instant Pot Mac n Cheese; Instant Pot Mac n Cheese. So, here goes my first instant pot post. Ok, Ok, so you are wondering, what is the big deal?
Annie's Instant Pot Mac n cheese step by step
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Stir to mix.
- Close lid and position to vent to seal.
- Select manual and adjust pressure time to 2 minutes.
- When finished, let natural pressure release for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir. Let sit uncovered for 3-5 minutes..
- Stir again, then Eat it!.
Well, personally i have never used a pressure cooker of fear of blowing the roof off! Heat the oil in an uncovered Instant Pot or multicooker on the saute function (normal heat). Add the green pepper and saute for a few minutes longer. Add the rehydrated taco crumbles, macaroni, tomatoes, and vegetable broth. The Best Instant Pot Mac and Cheese.