Instant pot egg bites. Add the chopped mix-ins and shredded cheese and stir to combine. These Instant Pot Egg Bites make an easy breakfast-on-the-go! They are similar to the Sous Vide Egg Bites from Starbucks, but my version uses a little less cheese and no starch to make them as easy and healthy as possible.
But today, I can honestly say that I've perfected the recipe for egg bites that are light and fluffy (not overly dense), light on the calories, and perfectly flavorful. Egg Bites are Perfect for Breakfast on the Go. Instant Pot egg bites are excellent for a quick, protein packed breakfast on the go too. You can have Instant pot egg bites using 2 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot egg bites
- It’s 10 of med or large eggs.
- It’s of shredded cheese.
Mix and combine with ¼ tsp fine salt. The Best Instant Pot Egg Bites. We have discovered these Egg Bites last year when we've stopped at our local Starbucks and ordered some Sous Vide Egg Bites. They were so charming, delicious and adorable, that we just fell in love with them.
Instant pot egg bites step by step
- Above ingredients are the base recipe..
- Combo ideas: Smoked salmon & dill; ham & cheese; bacon & cheese; salsa & cheese; broccoli & cheese, etc….
- Place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant pot, then 5 silicone cups. Spray the inside of each cup with pam..
- Next add one egg per cup, breaking the yolk carefully..
- Add in a small amount of your choice of ingredients to each cup. Ie, a pinch of shredded cheese and 1" piece of bacon..
- Place a tall trivet in the pot..
- Repeat steps 3, 4, & 5.
- Close the lid, and place the vent to seal..
- Press manual and adjust the time to 6 minutes.
- When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Carefully remove the eggs cups and place on a cooling rack. Carefully dump or dab any water off the tops of the bottom eggs..
- Allow the eggs to cool for 5 minutes, then remove them from the cups..
- Enjoy now, or bag for the week..
Not only they are cute and easy to make, but they are the perfect family breakfast. I've been cooking egg muffins in the pressure cooker for years and years—before they even became popularly known as egg bites (thanks to the Starbucks sous vide egg bites). These cheesey-eggy bites are still a favorite grab-and-go breakfast at our house, so I wanted to update the recipe with more recent pictures and new directions for making these Instant Pot / pressure cooker egg bites. These egg bites are perfect for breakfast on the go. Packed with veggies and cheese, they pack a lot of flavor.