Instant pot meatloaf. Place meatloaf on top of trivet and lock lid. This flavorful, juicy Instant Pot Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite easy instant pot dinners! The meatloaf is made with ground beef (or a combination of ground beef and ground turkey), breadcrumbs, spices, and eggs, and I usually add potatoes to the bottom of the instant pot to make mashed potatoes at the same time, for an all-in-one meal!
I made recipe exactly as described and we both thought this was very good. Will be looking for more instant pot recipes, hopefully as good as this one. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes is a whole meal made right in the electric pressure cooker. You can have Instant pot meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot meatloaf
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pkg (6 oz) of stovetop stuffing mix, chicken flavor.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parm cheese.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 24 oz of baby red potatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #1.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #2.
Tender, flavorful glazed meatloaf and perfectly seasoned potatoes. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by The Little Potato Co. All opinions and text are my own. Serve Instant Pot Meatloaf: Serve the Instant Pot Meatloaf immediately.
Instant pot meatloaf step by step
- Mix meatloaf ingredients, 1-9.
- Spray the springform ring with Pam..
- Spray the perforated instert with Pam. (Got it on Amazon)..
- Put the springform ring in the perforated pan. Dump meat mixture into the springform ring/perforated pan. Make a slight dome leaving a small space around the ring..
- Put the beef broth & potatoes in the instant pot. Place the trivet on top..
- Place the meatloaf on top of the trivet. Put 1/4 bbq sauce on top..
- Cover loosely with tinfoil..
- Place the lid on, turn the vent to seal. Press manual, then adjust to 45 minutes. Once finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes. Carefully release the remaining pressure after that..
- Remove the lid. Check for a core temperature of at least 160°. If it's not 160, replace the lid, seal, press manual, and adjust to 5 minutes. Repeat until 160° is reached..
- Place oven on HI broil. Remove meatloaf and place on a cookie sheet. Remove the springform ring. Top with 1/4 cup bbq sauce. Broil on HI for 5 minutes..
- Remove potatoes from broth, and place in a serving dish..
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Slice and serve with potatoes and veges!.
Enjoy~ 🙂 Enjoy~ 🙂 Tip for Serving Sauce: If you want to serve your favorite pasta or side dish with the easy tomato sauce, make sure to season the tomato sauce with kosher salt and ground black pepper first. When the ingredients are combined, press the meat firmly to the bottom of the so that the meat takes the shape of the bowl. Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food, and one bite of this next twist on an old-fashioned recipe will transport you right back to Granny's kitchen. We're by no means trying to reinvent the wheel of classic meatloaf, but we found that the right mixture of flavorful seasonings and an Instant Pot can sure make things easy and fast. How to make Meatloaf in an Instant Pot.