Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice. Make this delicious Instant Pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice Recipe (Pressure Cooker Portuguese Chicken and Rice) Galinha à portuguesa 焗葡國雞飯! Great recipe for Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice. Wanted to find different recipes for my instant pot.
Make sure all the rice is soaked with water. SUBSCRIBE! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=flolum Follow: Dude – https://www.youtube.com/dudelum SUPPORT: Want to support me in creating. This convenient trick is a lifesaver! You can cook Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice
- It’s 3 of quarter parts of chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white cooking wine (can use regular white wine).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3/4 cups of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
You can cook rice & main dish separately in the Instant Pot at the same time. See PIP in action through this Instant Pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice Recipe Video. Preheat Instant Pot by setting to "Sauté". Imagine a spoonful of tender chicken & veggies, soaked in aromatic coconut tumeric sauce, paired with perfectly cooked fried rice, topped with creamy melted cheese.
Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice instructions
- Take the first 4 ingredients and combine them. And marinate the chicken for 20 minutes..
- While the chicken is marinating, quarter the potatoes, slice the onion, cut the carrots into thirds, and slice the peppers into think slices..
- Heat the instant pot to sear with oil. Add onion and garlic.
- Add chicken… let the chicken caramelize before turning over. Add the turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper and stir until fragrant..
- Add the potatoes, carrots, peppers, bay leaves and coconut milk and stir..
- Put rice in a steamer basket then add the water and place in instant pot. Make sure all of the rice is covered with water. Close the lid and set to the chicken setting on your instant pot..
This recipe is perfect for weeknight dinners or advanced meal prep. Instant Pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice (Pot-in-Pot!) by Amy + Jacky. Make this Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Portuguese Chicken and Rice Recipe! Tender chicken in fragrant coconut turmeric sauce topped with creamy melty cheese.. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice is a delicious Spanish rice recipe made with bone in chicken thighs, rice, and spices, all cooked together for a complete meal!