3 flour barfi. Barfi or burfi is a basic fudge from Indian cuisine that is made using full fat milk, sugar and ghee. Traditionally it was made by condensing milk for several hours, later I have shared several barfi recipes on the blog in the past. I have compiled all of them here in this post just for quick access.
But burfi is always liked by everyone. This is a fantastic gram flour barfi recipe which is great to make in winter season. Ragi flour often used to make rotis is used here to make a barfi. You can cook 3 flour barfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 flour barfi
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1 cup of raagi flour.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare of Nuts crushed optional.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
Plus it has the addition of jaggery which is more healthier than sugar. View Videos or join the Barfi discussion. Add Barfi to your PopFlock.com topic list or share. A few of the famous varieties of barfi include besan barfi (made with gram flour), kaaju barfi (made with cashews), pista barfi (made with ground pistachios), and sing barfi (made with.
3 flour barfi instructions
- First simply all 3 flours on low flame in desi ghee until it looks cooked and aromatic.
- Now sprinkle all the nuts crushed.
- Let it cool little bit and after that add sugar and spread on a pansheet to make barfi.
- Cut into pieces and serve and pamper your family especially mom.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add in the fried flour to this and mix well. Add in cashew pieces and mix well. At one stage the barfi will leave the sides and starts to come together. At that time pour the maida mixture to a well buttered tin and flatten it out…Spread some sliced almond.