Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins.
You can have Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 ml of coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 150 g of rice flour.
- Prepare 50 g of potato starch.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1 sheet of white chocolate (40g).
- Prepare 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 50 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the coconut oil, maple syrup and sugar. Mix well. Add the chia seeds, blueberries and chopped chocolate into the bowl to mix..
- Add the rice flour, potato starch and baking powder to the bowl to mix, then pour the milk. Stir well until no powdery texture left..
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners or use silicon muffin cups. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way, and bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown..
- Note: you can use only rice flour instead of adding potato starch, is so, add 200g of rice flour..