Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. HighKey Cookies Are All Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free, and Sweetened Naturally. Feed Your Cravings In Your New Routines! Order Guilt-Free Delicious Cookies For Delivery.
I really love this Oh Nuts brand and found they had some of the best priced blanched almond flour. This Keto-Friendly Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe makes soft, rich chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate chips. These cookies are made with almond flour and are gluten-free and dairy-free in addition to being low carb and Paleo. You can have Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of stevia.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This recipe provides a healthy cookie for cookie lovers no matter how old they are. Gluten Free & Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 #keto #glutenfree #healthyrecipes #ketodiet The Flours. I like a mixture of super fine almond flour (love Anthony's) and coconut flour (again Anthony's best taste and texture by a mile!) and (a very small touch) of konjac powder (i.e. glucomannan) for best crumb and bite. Add a touch of xanthan gum, and we're golden.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..
These are also true cookies, nothing like cake in texture. The blackstrap molasses adds the touch of brown sugar which is needed to make these low carb chocolate chip cookies just like traditional ones. I was tempted to add polydextrose, but the thought of the intestinal distress it causes led me to leave it out. It was a good decision because the cookies don't need it. This Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is sure to kick your craving for dessert without any blood sugar spike or getting kicked out of ketosis!