Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breasts (2) cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Steak Sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 4 large of Leaves of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- You need 2 of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Diced avocado.
- You need 4 tbsp of Half and half.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 dash of Cayenne pepper.
Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly spray a baking sheet with oil..
- Toss the chicken and the steak sauce into a ziplock bag, close it and let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley in a shallow dish and then coat the chicken with the bread crumb and parsley mix and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- To make the dressing: mix the Dijon mustard, half and half and the cayenne pepper..
- Lastly, assemble the wraps. Fill each wrap with quinoa, tomato, and avocado. Top it off with the crispy baked chicken and drizzle some dressing. Enjoy!!.