Baked Parmesan Pork Chops.
You can cook Baked Parmesan Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Pork Chops
- Prepare 1 of large pack boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
Baked Parmesan Pork Chops step by step
- Rinse and pat dry pork chops……Trim off fat if necessary….
- Place chops in a large baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray…….
- Combine in a bowl : black pepper, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley flakes and Parmesan cheese, mix well…….
- Lightly spray both sides of pork chops with cooking spray…….
- Sprinkle dry Parmesan ingredients over pork chops, both sides….Pat down ingredients into chops…..Spray lightly again…..
- Bake chops, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 minutes….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.