Pork Belly In Chinese Wine. The best crackling in the world with juicy seasoned flesh, no one does crispy pork belly like the Chinese. And this is how they make it. (It's easy!)Chinese Crispy Pork Belly recipe. In my humble opinion, the Chinese are the undisputed king of two things: crispy duck and crispy pork belly.
Slowly cooking the pork in a flavorful mixture of garlic, ginger, and brown sugar gives it that signature sticky-sweet glaze that pairs perfectly with salty soy sauce. Serve it over rice for the ultimate dinner and forget you ever wanted to order take-out. Braised pork belly or Dong Po Rou (东坡肉) is an iconic traditional Chinese braised pork belly recipe of Hangzhou (杭州), created by Su Dong Po, a famous scholar, writer, poet, calligrapher, gastronome, and court official of the Song dynasty. You can have Pork Belly In Chinese Wine using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Belly In Chinese Wine
- You need of BRAISE SHAOXING PORK BELLY.
- You need 5 slice of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of marinate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shaoxing wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 3 small of star anis.
- It’s 3 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1000 grams of 250gram per person pork belly.
Remove the pork from the water and. Sticky Chinese Barbecue Pork Belly (Char Siu), is one of the most popular pork dishes in Chinese/Cantonese cuisine and one of the most ordered dishes in restaurants. My addiction to this Sticky Chinese Barbecue Pork Belly is my husbands fault. Add remaining ingredients and just enough water to cover the pork belly.
Pork Belly In Chinese Wine step by step
- quick blanch pork ,drain and pat dry.
- marinate pork for half hour.
- in pan low heat with oil fragrant ginger then add sugar till caramelized then add pork and sear for 1 minute then add water and balance marinated sauce.
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 25 to 30 minute then off heat.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY PORK BELLY RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358228-baked-pork-belly-in-hoisin-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336934-pork-belly-slice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/445205-sweet-and-sour-pork-belly-slice.
We have very similar dish in Western China, where the pork belly rind is deep-fried for crackling. Mixed chili peppers are used to remove the oily. Pork belly can be used in stir-fry recipes: twice cooked pork belly; Pork belly can be roasted: Roasted pork belly with honey; Pork belly can be red braised: red-braised. Slow-roasting really locks in the flavours, and the end result will be a delicious crispy delight perfect to share with family and friends. Chairman Mao's Red Braised Pork Belly is a famous Chinese dish with many slight variations.