Zucchini Jam (Vegan). Great recipe for Zucchini Jam (Vegan). My old wish was to create something like a dessert out of veggies, so this recipe is one of those ideas when i use a veggie in a sweet dish. Use it on toast for example!
The zucchini and mushrooms are cooked slowly and languidly with vegan sour cream in a heavy-bottomed pan to produce a comforting stew-like consistency. The JaM Cab, paired with this Chocolate Zucchini Cake, creates my perfect fall evening. All I need now is a fireplace and crossword for true bliss. You can have Zucchini Jam (Vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jam (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- You need 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 70 g of golden raisins.
Now that it's going to be baking madness for the next couple of months, let's take a look at some of my other favorite vegan cake recipes: Classic Lemon Pound Cake Preparation. Heat zucchini, salt and water slowly in large kettle and cook until soft. Add pectin and bring to a hard boil. This Creamy Zucchini Oatmeal can be served hot or cold and makes for the perfect nourishing breakfast!
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) instructions
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon..
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy..
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down..
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :).
It's also Vegan, Gluten Free, and Refined Sugar Free. See more ideas about Zucchini jam, Zucchini, Jam. Wipe the rim and jar threads with a clean, damp cloth. Trusted Results with Canning zucchini jam recipe. Start a new tradition of home canning: load the shelves of your pantry and stock up on gifts of delicious produce from your own garden.