Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli. Place the chicken breast, chicken stock, cream cheese, garlic, cumin, black pepper, salt, and green chilies into the pot of your Instant Pot. Place the lid on with the seal shut. Making Green Chile Chicken and Rice in and Instant Pot.
This Pressure Cooker Green Chile Chicken and Rice is a good example of the healthy recipes you. This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. Instant Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili-an indulgent white chili recipe with green chiles, onion, chicken breasts, and white beans (dried or canned). You can cook Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 of poblano peppers.
- It’s 3 of jalapeños.
- You need 5 cloves of fresh garlic.
- You need 6 of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 of small white onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of loosely packed cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small can chopped green chiles.
- It’s 1 can of gold & white corn.
- It’s 42 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Ortega green taco sauce.
- Prepare of McCormick's Premium Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of salt.
Win your next chili cook-off with this recipe. Get the SLOW COOKER version of this recipe. Instant Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili. I nstant Pot Green Chile Chicken with Cream Cheese – If you get a craving for a juicy, spicy, keto one-pot dish, this Instant Pot chicken thights with green chilis is super easy to make.
Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli instructions
- Coat chicken breasts in taco seasoning..
- Dice tomatillos (husks removed), jalapeños (seeds included), poblanos (seeds discarded), and onion..
- Add green sauce to instant pot. Lay chicken in even layer on top..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp McCormick's taco seasoning..
- Mince 5 cloves garlic over chicken..
- Add tomatillos, onion, and peppers to pot..
- Add 10 oz. chicken broth and 2 tsp. salt to pot..
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and release pressure manually..
- Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add fish sauce, cilantro and softened cream cheese to pot. Blend with hand mixer until smooth..
- Add corn and chicken broth to pot, stir, and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes and release pressure manually..
- Shred chicken and add to pot..
- Stir and serve (garnish of cilantro, jalapeño, and/or sour cream if preferred)!.
Serve with cauliflower rice or on keto bread for a complete meal. Instant Pot Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup-thick and creamy soup with all the flavors from salsa verde chicken enchiladas. Chicken and rice cook quickly in your pressure cooker along with enchilada sauce, green chilies, white beans and flavorful spices. Carefully remove the chicken from the pot to a cutting board and shred, then return to the pot. In a medium bowl, melt butter, then whisk in flour until well combined.