Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup. Our Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup can be made with traditional ingredients or easily adapted as a low carb recipe. Note: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Carton Council. The opinions and text are all mine.
This Instant Pot (or Stovetop) Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup is a good soup recipe for any low-glycemic or low-carb diet. Soup with bacon and heavy cream would be outside the approve fat guidelines for the South Beach Diet, but I bet you could make a pretty tasty soup using lower-fat ingredients if you're a South Beach fan. Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup; Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup; It's so cold outside that I cringe every time I have to go out. You can have Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup
- Prepare 1 of lbs. Spicy Italian sausage.
- You need 2 heads of caluiflower cut into florets.
- It’s 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 4 cups of kale.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 TBS of avocado oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Cold is something that doesn't go over well with me and I do whatever I can to stay warm. What makes it even worse is that it's been super windy too making it feel ten times colder. This time of the year, one of our most requested Instant Pot recipes is our Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup. You get all the flavor of traditional Zuppa Toscana soup, without all the carbohydrates!
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup instructions
- Set your instant pot on sauté mode for 20 mins on high. Remove sausage from casing and sauté will slightly browned..
- Remove sausage set aside. Dab out a little of the excess grease..
- Sauté onions and garlic till softened..
- Add califlower florets, chicken stock, water, and sausage back into your instant pot..
- Pressure cook on high for 3 mins. Quick or Manuel release..
- Scoop out 1/2 of the califlower florets and just a little liquid and use an emersion blender to purée. If you don’t have one a blender or food processor will work just fine..
- Set instant out back in sauté mode medium temp. Add purée back into your soup. This will provide the thickness to your soup that the potato starch traditionally would..
- Add kale and simmer of 5 mins till kale is softened. Add heavy cream and turn off your instant pot. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Top soup with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!.
Plus it is made in the fraction of the time because it is made in the Instant Pot! Instant Pot Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup. This creamy, craveable, low carb Zuppa Toscana Soup has all the delicious flavors of the OG classic, but in a low carb version loaded with veggies. The best copycat zuppa toscana recipe Crispy bacon, sautéd onion and garlic, ground Italian sausage, red pepper flakes, fresh spinach and cauliflower, simmered in savory chicken stock and silky. FAQ on Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup.