Sous Vide Eggs in Instant Pot. There are so many recipes out there for sous vide egg bites, and it took me a while to get these Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites just the way I wanted. But today, I can honestly say that I've perfected the recipe for egg bites that are light and fluffy (not overly dense), light on the calories, and perfectly flavorful. There are a couple of suggested tools when making these babies…a blender, a a silicone baby food mold, and a Steamer Rack Trivet(this should have come with your instant pot).
These Instant Pot Egg Bites are filled with bacon, cheese and flavor. Even the name exudes richness, creaminess and sinfulness. The Starbucks egg bites are great for convenience, but my recipe is great if you're looking for a keto version. You can cook Sous Vide Eggs in Instant Pot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sous Vide Eggs in Instant Pot
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 c of shredded cheese.
- You need 4 oz of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 c of cream cheese or cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of heavy cream or plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 t of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of Mix & match other breakfast-type ingredients.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
Plus, making them at home helps you save. how to make egg bites in instant pot. Turns out, making sous vide style egg bites at home is a lot easier than you think. It works if you have a bigger size pot but it will not fit into a smaller instant pot. The ultimate grab and go breakfast!
Sous Vide Eggs in Instant Pot step by step
- Thoroughly blend all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Fill silicon egg bites molds nearly to the top. Sprinkle with cayenne..
- Cover mold with an aluminum foil tent.
- Add one cup of water to Instant Pot, and add egg mold to pot..
- Ensure steam release valve is set to "sealing," set Instant Pot on "steam" setting and steam for 8 minutes..
- Allow 10 minute natural release before enjoying eggs.
These Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites are quick to make and can be customized with any add-ins you like. These light, fluffy and delicious egg bites are perfect for a simple breakfast for kids or can even be served at your next brunch. These Instant Pot Egg Bites make healthy breakfast on-the-go easy. They are copycat Starbucks sous vide egg bites with one main ingredient and same fluffy with no blender. Be ready to be blown away!