Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot. Instant Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat – This copycat tastes just like the restaurant version except you can make it in the pressure cooker. It is unbelievably easy and effortless – anyone can make it! Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Instant Pot Soup truly is savory and succulent.
This Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is a copycat of your favorite Olive Garden soup, made simple in the pressure cooker! Instant Pot zuppa toscana is a deliciously flavorful and frugal one-pot meal you're sure to love! Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. You can cook Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 3 of medium russet potatoes (unpeeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 4 strips of thick bacon (cooked and diced).
- Prepare 2 cups of kale (veins removed and sliced thin like ribbons).
- It’s 5 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is the ultimate copycat recipe of the classic Olive Garden soup made quick and easy in a pressure cooker. Sausage, potatoes and fresh kale in a perfectly seasoned rich and creamy broth make this Tuscan Italian-inspired soup a hit from the first bite. Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Sausage Potato Soup) is hearty and full of amazing flavor. One of my family's all-time favorites!
Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot step by step
- Sauté sausage in instant pot.
- Add bacon, garlic and onion, sauté 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Turn sauté off and drain extra grease.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes to the pot.
- Place lid on instant pot, close valve (seal) and set manual timer to 4 minutes.
- The pot will take some time to come to pressure-once at pressure it will count down from 4 minutes.
- Once the pot beeps (finished) allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then do a quick release.
- Add the kale, stir and let it sit a few minutes until it wilts.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.
Pressure cooker Zuppa Toscana Sausage Potato Soup is a very rewarding meal to make in your Instant Pot! Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup has topped our charts as one of the most requested Instant Pot Recipes from A+J fans. So we're thrilled to share this tasty recipe with you!! Zuppa Toscana literally means "Tuscany-style soup". This super simple Instant Pot Pesto Zuppa Toscana is the perfect cold-weather dinner…great for nights when I'm craving Italian, but want something warming too.