Instant Pot Spaghetti. A family favorite dinner that you just dump and go and only requires a few ingredients to make. A complete pasta dish that feeds all five of us for under ten dollars, that's a big win in my book! Instant Pot spaghetti is way easier, faster, and, arguably, tastier than the version you make on the stovetop.
A quick recipe for spaghetti made right in the instant pot. Get a family favorite meal on the table even faster on busy nights! I resisted as long as I could. You can have Instant Pot Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Spaghetti
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning mix.
- You need 1 pound of uncooked spaghetti.
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
It was definitely time for me to get myself an Instant Pot,. Break the pasta in half and place on top. Mix the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste together. How To Cook Pasta In The Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Spaghetti step by step
- Press sauté button on your instant pot. Add olive oil and heat. Add onions and sauté until soft and translucent. Add garlic and continue sauté for another 2 minutes..
- Add ground beef and fry, stirring constantly until it’s no longer pink. Press cancel button and drain fat..
- Add 1 cup beef broth, mixing it with ground beef mixture..
- Break spaghetti noodles in half. Place crisscross on top of beef and broth mixture..
- In a large bowl combine 2 cups beef broth, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and sugar..
- Pour mixture on top of pasta, around the sides, making sure you coat everything. Take wooden spoon and gently push down on spaghetti, making sure they are all underneath the liquid..
- Press manual button (high pressure) and set for 7 minutes..
- When it’s done, release valve manually. Stir spaghetti, let sit for a few minutes then serve..
Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. How to make Instant Pot spaghetti. Luckily, pressure cookers work for cooking pasta: it comes out a little different than cooking pasta on. Set the instant pot to sauté; add olive oil to the pot. Season the ground beef with salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.