Roasted Pork Loin.
You can cook Roasted Pork Loin using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Pork Loin
- Prepare 2-3 lb of pork loin.
- Prepare of Dales low sodium marinade.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 6 of small golden potatoes, cut into chunks.
- It’s of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders and soul seasoning.
Roasted Pork Loin instructions
- In a gallon size ziploc bag, marinate loin in dales seasoning for several hours. Just add enough in the bag to completely coat the pork..
- Preheat oven to 350. In a casserole dish make a bed of potatoes and onions for the loin to lie on. Season them, then lay marinated pork loin over top, fat cap up, and cover with foil. Bake for 2 1/2 hrs then remove foil and broil on low for about 10-15 minutes. Allow to rest a few minutes before slicing..