Bruschetta Chicken Bake. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic, basil and juicy cherry tomatoes to create a delicious meal that everyone loves! Serve this with some crusty bread and garlic butter and a fresh Italian Salad for a complete meal! You can cook Bruschetta Chicken Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 packages of Stovetop for chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded low-moisture part skim mozz cheese.
This Bruschetta Chicken Bake is a delightful combination of a comfy casserole and flavorful Italian bruschetta! This Bruschetta Chicken takes bite-sized chicken bits, smothers them in gooey mozzarella cheese, then tops it with flavorful bruschetta and a crunchy topping. And super easy, which I, of course love. On a plate, season chicken with oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Place tomatoes with their liquid in a med bowl. Add stuffing, water, & garlic. Stir just to moisten. Set aside..
- Place chicken in 13×9" baking dish. Sprinkle with basil & cheese. Top with stuffing mixture..
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through..
Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden and no longer. While the chicken is baking, add all of the ingredients for the bruschetta to a bowl and toss to combine. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and top with the mozzarella. Baked bruschetta chicken breasts are lightly breaded in crunchy panko breadcrumbs and topped with the classic mixture of fresh tomatoes, basil, and garlic. Mom to Mom Nutrition Katie Serbinski, M.