Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes.
You can have Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes
- Prepare of Little potatoes 2-3 lbs (enough to cover tray).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to taste (don’t skimp on salt- potatoes need a lot of salt).
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need Touch of adobo seasoning (has salt in it).
Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes step by step
- Preheat over to 425 °. Cover potion oil and seasoning. Mix around and add Parmesan and a little more salt after mixing around.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 min. Shake tray around mid way to get everything crispy.