Vegetarian lasagna. Sliced mushrooms, red bell pepper, and shallots are layered with three cheeses and a homemade white sauce in this delicious vegetarian lasagna. Hearty Vegetable Lasagna "Simple, fast, excellent. Every person who tried this said it was the best they'd ever had.
I used a tomato sauce base for this one. Look for precooked oven-ready lasagna noodles near the dry pasta in the grocery store or in the frozen pasta section. Trim the precooked lasagna noodles to fit, if necessary. You can have Vegetarian lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian lasagna
- You need 1 of pre-cooked pasta layers for lasagna.
- It’s 1 of bechamel.
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of fried tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of spices.
- It’s 1 of spinach.
- You need 1 of curd.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
This recipe may be baked immediately after assembly. Now, you may ask, why a vegetarian lasagna? A veggie lasagna can be especially helpful around holiday meals when you are trying to figure out what to serve cousin Judy and uncle Joe who won't eat turkey, goose, roast beef, or whatever the main meat dish is of the meal. This lasagna is based on my spinach artichoke lasagna on the blog and the roasted eggplant lasagna in my cookbook.
Vegetarian lasagna step by step
- Fry the onion and add the spinach, curd, salt and desired spices to the pan and fry..
- In a different pan, fry the mushrooms and add the tomatoe sauce (add salt and spices)..
- In a baking tray (over which butter has been previously spreaded), add a pasta layer, then add the mushrooms, add another pasta layer for the spinach… and so. Cover the last layer with bechamel and grated cheese..
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes..
I love those less-conventional vegetarian lasagnas. Vegetable Lasagna is what you make when you want to load up on veggies with something that's filling, comforting and so moreish, you don't even think twice about it being Meat Free!. This incredible Vegetarian Lasagna is made with a creamy ricotta and spinach filling as well as layers of roasted vegetables and a homemade tomato lasagna sauce. Arrange a single layer of lasagna noodles, sprinkle one-third of the tofu mixture over the noodles. Spinach is the star of this vegetable lasagna recipe.