Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan.
You can cook Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan
- Prepare 2 bunches of choy sum.
- It’s 200 gr of button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of red long chili (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins..
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins)..