"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken. Asian food Samsa or samosas with chicken fillet on a plate. Photo about Asian food Samsa or samosas with chicken fillet on a plate. Ideal for any project that requires baked, food, samsa.
Samsa is a Russian and Caucasus style pastry with Beef (you can also use Lamb) filling, while Samosa is the Middle Eastern and Indian Chicken or Samsa is traditionally cooked in a Tandyr (A Russian Tandoor, much like the Artisan Tandoor), while Samosas are often deep fried or baked. Uzbek samsa is a hearty baked dish of Uzbek cuisine for holidays and everyday life, with various fillings to suit all tastes. Do not confuse samsa and patty with meat. You can have "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken
- Prepare 2 sheets of Puff pastry.
- It’s 1 piece of Chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1 piece of Onion.
- You need 1 piece of Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
While the relative similarity of ingredients they like each other less than pilaf and rice porridge. Samosa (also spelled samsa, somsa, samoosa, sambosak, sambusa, singada, samuza, somasi, somas) is an Uzbek food consisting of flaky Samosa may have different shapes and forms and be cooked in a multiplicity of ways. Today's samosa is usually filled with meat (mutton, chicken or beef). Samsa (samosa) with chicken fillet and green herbs on pink background.
"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken instructions
- Finely chop the chicken fillet, onions into small cubes..
- In a bowl, combine onions, fillet, onions, peppers and cumin. Mix everything..
- Roll out the dough, cut into quartet pieces..
- The filling should be put in the middle, and the 4 ends of the dough should be joined together..
- Put the samsa on a baking tray. Anoint with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180°.
Samsa is a dish that belongs to the Uzbek, Uighur and Tajik cuisine, where it is prepared for many centuries. Vegetarian samsa (samosas) with tomato sauce. Dark blue background copy space top view. Uzbek Samsa, the one pictured here, is usually made with lamb. The filling is ground lamb with generous amount of fat , onions, and a dash of spices.