Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken. Paleo Spicy Mustard Crock Pot Chicken Perhaps the best part about this chicken breast recipe is that it uses the Crock Pot, so you won't have to babysit these while they are cooking. Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Honey (Paleo) Add The Spicy. Use your preferred hot sauce whether it be sriracha, hot sauce, tabasco sauce, etc.
Mustard and honey top in this crockpot recipe for mustard chicken. The Best Spicy Mustard Chicken Recipes on Yummly Place the chicken into a slow cooker. You can have Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, thyme and bay leaf. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred, using two forks. Place the chicken in a marinating container (glass or plastic; don't use metal) and pour the mustard balsamic marinade on top.
Paleo spicy mustard crockpot chicken step by step
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl..
- Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot and pour sauce over it..
- Cook on low for 1 1/2 hours. (Depend of chicken breast's size).
- Remove chicken and pour sauce into small sauce pot..
- Heat sauce over medium to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve chicken with sauce on top..
- I made rice with veggies as a side dish but you can pick your own side dish..
Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and empty the remaining sauce on top. Skin-on chicken thighs are perfectly cooked in a sauce that's packed with tons of sweet tangy flavor. I usually think of the crock pot as an option for soups and stews, but Vanessa drops in whole chicken breasts with a great sauce blend for super succulent and delicious results. This dish has a bit of a spicy pop but also a hint of sweetness. Paleo Balsamic Chicken & Sausage ala Crock Pot – Mrs.