Instant pot pork ribs. These instant pot ribs are the perfect examples of the type recipe that cooks GREAT in the pressure cooker or instant pot. How to make Instant Pot Ribs: Season the ribs all over with a dry spice rub. Add liquid to the bottom of the instant pot.
But most importantly they will be on your dinner table in under an hour! I spend all day today fantasizing about fall off the bone tender pork ribs, slathered in a tangy whiskey BBQ sauce, paired alongside some creamy coleslaw. How Long to Cook Ribs in the Instant Pot. You can have Instant pot pork ribs using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot pork ribs
- Prepare rack of Pork ribs.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
Do not vent the spare ribs immediately. Because the meat is tougher, it needs the full natural release to become tender. Enter the instant pot, I found this recipe / process to be pretty spot-on , the ribs came out as good as the ones that I typically make in an electric smoker. How Long to Pressure Cook Ribs.
Instant pot pork ribs step by step
- Add water to the instant pot, with basic trivet.
- Choose your rib rack….
- Season with salt & pepper, garlic powder..
- Place rack in instant pot, membrane side out..
- Place lid on, vent to seal, and set manual to high pressure, 35-40 minutes..
- Allow for a full natural pressure release, approximately 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the instant pot, and transfer to a baking sheet..
- Place on a hot grill to sear fat..
- Cover with BBQ sauce, and allow sauce to caramelize….
- Remove, and enjoy!.
To Make Ribs Tender: Ribs aren't hard to cook, they just take time. As far back as I can remember, I have cooked my ribs in the oven low and slow. Much like a pork shoulder or tough cut of meat, a low. Don't have time to get out the smoker or fire up the grill for pork ribs? No problem – instant pot pork ribs are so easy and tasty.