Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice. Instant Pot Ground Beef & Rice. This Ground Beef & Rice recipe one of our family's favorites. It's cheesy, creamy, and savory – and so, so good.
Really, can you get any better than that? Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease. Use the ingredients in parentheses to double. You can have Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef (2 pounds).
- You need 1/2 of onion diced (1).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (2).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth (3 1/2).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (2).
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 stalks of celery diced (celery seeds as alternative (3).
Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture. Instant Pot Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole for the win!!!! Our original hamburger and rice casserole gets hundreds of pins every month.
Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice step by step
- Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease.
- Use the ingredients in parentheses to double.
- Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture.
- Sprinkle rice over top of all ingredients and press it into the liquid.
- Set instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. When done quick release. Stir and let set for about 5 minutes then serve.
We just knew we had to create a recipe for the Instant Pot to make it an even quick and easier weeknight meal for your family. Jump to: Instant Pot Ground Beef Shawarma Rice; It really was just time for some plain comfort food. I had ground beef, a package of shredded cabbage and cole slaw, the odd onion and a few slivers of garlic, and of course, I always have rice and spices in my house (Asian girl syndrome). Ground beef is such a versatile ingredient, especially if you're making family dinner every night. In fact, I bet you have some ground beef in the freezer right now, am I right?