Instant pot beans and weenies. Easy homemade Instant Pot beans and franks recipe that you and your kids will love. No soaking required to make this recipe and it is not only a great meal but a fun side dish too. If you're looking for a pressure cooker dish to take to a barbecue or potluck this is a great one.
Notes- can be cooked on stove top or crockpot pot. If you make this would love to see pictures. Serve with cornbread, Jalapeño cornbread,cheesy garlic bread, rolls, or a crusty bread 🥖 Little Smokies have been a staple in many homes for good reason, but why take up precious space in the slow cooker or stove top when you have an Instant Pot to utilize. You can have Instant pot beans and weenies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot beans and weenies
- You need 1/2 can of Tomato juice.
- It’s 2 lbs of sausage sliced (Cajun sausage).
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare Dash of hot sauce.
- Prepare 3 cans of bushes grilling baked beans I use bourbon and drown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic (I use the jar garlic that you keep in the Refrigerator).
Plus, I don't want to wait hours to grub on these little gems by making them in the slow cooker. I used a little less mustard and a little more BBQ sauce. I came home with an empty pot! We make them almost every time we cook out.
Instant pot beans and weenies instructions
- Sauté onions, jalapeños, meat and garlic (for 10mins).
- Add all rest of the ingredients pressure cook for 10 minutes release pressure and enjoy 😊.
- Notes- can be cooked on stove top or crockpot pot. If you make this would love to see pictures..
- Serve with cornbread, Jalapeño cornbread,cheesy garlic bread, rolls, or a crusty bread 🥖.
And, when Miss Add heard that these baked beans have hot dogs in them, she was totally game. Both make for a delicious pressure cooker appetizer and very kid friendly. I guarantee it will be a hit! Baked Beans and Weenies are a great meal for dinner, football parties, or a picnic. The flavorful, easy, and budget-friendly beanie weenies combine sweet and hearty flavors.