Crostini With Gost Cheese and Roasted Grapes. Slow-roasted grapes served on top of toasted baguette crostini with goat cheese, walnuts and a drizzle of honey. An elegant appetizer or serve after a meal as a cheese course. Oh where to even begin with this appetizer!
Let's celebrate with Balsamic Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini! A lovely appetizer, party snack, or tasty finger food if I say so myself. It's sweet, salty, tangy, bread-y, and full of flavours and textures! You can have Crostini With Gost Cheese and Roasted Grapes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crostini With Gost Cheese and Roasted Grapes
- You need 1 1/4 cup of seedless red grapes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil plus extra for coating the bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of fresh thyme sprig.
- You need 1/2 of whole-wheat baguette.
- Prepare 4 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 1 of Freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, to taste.
Plus, they look fancy without having to put in too much hard work. This Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini with hazelnuts and honey is an appetizer to remember! Sweet warm grapes nestled into whipped goat cheese, sprinkled with toasted hazelnuts, drizzled with honey, all on top of a crusty baguette slice–delicious! These Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini are seriously some of my favorite little bites EVER.
Crostini With Gost Cheese and Roasted Grapes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450°. In a small roasting pan, mix the grapes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Cook until grapes soften, about 30 to 35 minutes..
- When grapes are done, remove from pan; set aside to cool. Return pan, with the grwpe juice, to the oven; cook until juice is reduced to a syrup, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove thyme and discard..
- Slice the baguette on the bias into twelve 1/2-inch pieces. Brush the cut edges with olive oil. Transfer to a baking sheet and toast on the top rack of oven until golden and crusty, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Spread the goat cheese over the toasts; top each with a few roasted grapes. Season with black pepper ans salt, drizzle with grape syrup and serve..
And they are also one of the most requested things that I make. So you know they MUST be good! To save time on Thanksgiving day, you can make the goat cheese-shallot mixture in advance and store it in your refrigerator. These irresistible Roasted Grape Crostini combine balsamic-roasted grapes with whipped goat cheese, pine nuts, and a drizzle of honey for an easy and delicious appetizer. You only need five ingredients-olive oil, grapes, French baguette, blue cheese, and honey.