Thai Basil Chicken.
You can cook Thai Basil Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Chicken
- It’s 2 large of cleaned chicken breast.
- You need 1 bunch of Thai Basil.
- It’s 4 of Thai Chili.
- You need 1 small of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic pressed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy / season sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Chicken stock.
Thai Basil Chicken step by step
- First get rice started cooking according to directions in package. This will take usually 15 minutes..
- While rice is cooking start to chop up (mince) chicken breast..
- Clean a chop basil; peppers; onion.
- Heat skillet with tablespoon of canola oil; add chicken an cook thorough.
- Add soy / seasoning sauce.
- After chicken is cooked add peppers, onion and basil..
- Cook till onion is translucent. Deglaze pan with the chicken stock..
- Serve over or with rice..