PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of siracha or to taste.
- Prepare 8 oz of can whole water chestnuts – drained/diced.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 head of butter lettuce.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add ground chicken – cook until browned. Make sure to crumble as it cooks..
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and siracha until onions have because translucent.
- Stir in can water chestnuts, and green onions until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lettuce.