Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe). Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them. In another bowl, lightly mash the bananas with a potato masher or a fork. Add the egg, the baking powder, the vanilla, and the cinnamon to the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
Hypothetical situation: you're jonesing for banana pancakes, but. Are out of flour and don't feel like going to the store; Don't consume most flours and/or eat gluten-free or grain-free Great recipe for Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe). This recipe is low carb, protein packed and flavorful! You can have Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe) using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe)
- Prepare 1 large of Banana.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of optional (for added flavor).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Banana pancakes are made with three simple ingredients: eggs, bananas, and baking powder. It's hard to believe there is a pancake recipe that doesn't involve flour. Flourless banana pancakes made with eggs are cooked in coconut oil for a quick and easy gluten-free and paleo breakfast. TIP: Make sure to use blanched, finely ground almond flour for the best texture.
Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe) instructions
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you do not have a blender, add all ingredients to a bowl, mash and mix until smooth (no large bananas chunks).
- Cook like regular pancakes:.
- Spray pan lightly with cooking spray (preferably canola oil or olive oil) and set on medium heat..
- Once pan is heated (test by dropping a small dot of batter in pan if sizzles/bubbles then its ready) add desired amount of batter to pan..
- Allow to cook until bubbles form on top side then flip..
- Cook for another 20-45 secs before removing..
- Repeat until all batter is gone..
- Serve and Enjoy! :).
Today we're making Flourless Banana Pancakes. This recipe is simple, delicious and nutritious. Who knew you could make pancakes without flour! *This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free. See great recipes for Banana flourless pancake, Flourless Pancake too! EASY, healthy flourless pancakes, made with only FOUR ingredients, nuts, ripe bananas and oats, plus a whole egg for a powerhouse of nutrition all in a quick breakfast!