Mexican corn – sweet & spicy. Mexican Street Corn Salad with Black Beans and Avocado To turn it from a side into a main dish, add black beans and avocado. Get the recipe from Little Spice Jar. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice, peppers, cilantro, red onion, garlic, and chili powder. When the corn is done, fold it into the other ingredients. Do Mexican corn cake and chili go well together? You can have Mexican corn – sweet & spicy using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican corn – sweet & spicy
- You need 2 of corns with cover.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s of Water to boil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
What is nice as well is these corn cakes are so simple to make. This copycat Chi Chi's corn cake recipe is only a few ingredients. For your next taco Tuesday, why not whip up this sweet corn cake and serve it with the spicy tacos. A few years ago I decided to make homemade Mexican Sweet Corn Cake and was so glad that I did.
Mexican corn – sweet & spicy instructions
- First take broad microwaveable dish and soak the corns.
- Set the microwave for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take out the corns and spread first layer of mayonnaise.
- Mix chill with parmesan cheese.
- Spread over the corns as final layer.
- Enjoy yummy mexican corns at home.
It tastes exactly as I remember — soft, and moist with kernels of corn throughout. This Mexican street corn off the cob reminds me of Anthony Bourdain's ability to transport you to another country and to try something new. They say you can mourn someone you've never met before and I truly believe that after this weekend. Mayonnaise – This is what Mexican street corn is typically rolled in to help all the spices sticks, the mayo in this recipe has a similar function. How To Make Mexican Street Corn Salad.