Mexican Mangoneada. When the summer sun screams across Mexico's city streets and sandy beaches, mangonadas come to the rescue Also called chamangos, they can be made with any combination of mango sorbet, chopped fresh mango or mango purée, and may or may not be spiked, but they'll always contain the salty, spicy and tangy flavors of Tajín and chamoy Tajín, a chile-lime salt, is a delicious addition to. Here in Mexico you can find mangonadas in all of the paleterias and thanks to all the Mexican immigrants in the US, mangonadas are quickly becoming a popular cold treat not only amongst the Latino community but everyone else who happens to be lucky enough to discover them. Typically a mangonada is served inside a clear, disposable plastic cup.
My video on how I make Mangonadas 😉 ! If you want more flavor, you can also add mango or peach juice and mango ice cream and for a more sour taste, add in lime. Hope you'll have fun making my. You can have Mexican Mangoneada using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Mangoneada
- Prepare 2 of Mangoes.
- You need of Chamoy.
- It’s 12 of Lollipop sticks.
- It’s 1/2 of of Mango Nectar (33.8oz) (1.06qt).
- You need of Chile Piquin.
MEXICAN MANGONEADA RECIPE EASY Please Subscribe, Comment, Like & Share These Mangoneadas are so Yummy, & Easy to make. Now you Guys saw me use a already made up Sorbet. Mangonadas are a traditional frozen treat from Mexico. These are much like an American slushie, with Mexican flavors.
Mexican Mangoneada step by step
- Peel the two mangoes and cut them in pieces. The size does not matter..
- Get a blender and put the pieces of mango and half of a 33.8 oz Mango Nectar box..
- Blend the mangoes with the nectar but DO NOT blend it much. Leave small pieces of mago..
- Put the mango juice looking thing in the small cups..
- Put it inside the freezer. Before putting the lollipop sticks in the cup, leave the Magoneada in the freezer for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes put the sticks in the middle of the mangoneada cup. Then let the magoneada freeze completely..
- When the mangoneada is ready you can put Chamoy salsa and Chile Piquin if you would like to!.
- And finally… ENJOY!!!! :D.
Authentic mangonadas are made with chamoy, mangos, orange juice, and chili-lime salt. Chamangos / Mangoneadas / Chamoyadas are popular Mexican Mango Snacks and Desserts that can be prepared as mango sorbets, shaved ice, or even as a slushy drink. This version is one that my mom. Mangonadas are a Mexican, refreshing, frozen treat you an make in no time. I am using chili powder since I did not have chamoy sauce available.